All to the table! Festive table setting
[PAGED_GALLERY] [GPAGE] Glamorous shine [/ GPAGE]
A lot of gold, silver and even more sense of humor!
|Wine glass on a patterned leg, "Interior shop"||Figurine Hare, Rudolf Kampf||Bells Napkin Ring, Crate & Barrel||Napkin for the appliance, Zara Home|
- Put an inexpensive wall clock under a transparent plate and watch the approach of the New Year!
- Seat guests by using photos of your guests instead of guest cards. They can be printed on a printer.
- Shiny napkin rings will make the serving luxurious, even if you use the most ordinary dishes.
[GPAGE] In the best traditions [/ GPAGE]
Cozy, warm and homely. As if you are sitting by the stove in the country.
|New Year's Eve dinner plate, Lenox, Williams & Oliver||Christmas boot with embroidery, SIA Home Fashion||Fabric checkered napkin (set of 4), Zara Home||Decorative branch with berries, Crate & Barrel|
- Place live coniferous branches (spruce or any other) in the vase to decorate the center of the table in a natural style.
- Use pages from old books or sheet music instead of wildcard napkins.
Cutlery can be folded into children's woolen socks, which are usually used for small gifts.
[GPAGE] Color mood [/ GPAGE]
The ocean of optimism and joy, energy and temperament!
|Decorative dish, SIA Home Fashion||Glass with a multi-colored pattern, Mirkla, IKEA||Round Golden Candle, Zara Home||Two-tone glass, blue with green, Zara Home|
- Gather small plastic balls on the fishing line, and you get an original decoration for the table.
- Decorate each cutlery as a New Year's gift by tying a plate with a bow from a silk ribbon.
You can choose just a couple of shades for your serving (for example, blue and green) or combine all the colors offered by us.
[GPAGE] Modern and concise [/ GPAGE]
Clear contrast and a non-standard approach to design.
|Snowflake Bakeware, Birkmann, Williams & Oliver||Plate Tikkar, stone ceramics, IKEA||Glass candlestick, SIA Home Fashion||Animal print spoons, set of 4, Zara Home|
- Cut a small twig from a living Christmas tree, and it will become an elegant decoration of the cake. She is inedible!
- Children love to cut snowflakes from white paper. For this table, their work will certainly come in handy.
- Christmas on a plate: tie a napkin with a coarse rope, adding cinnamon sticks and coniferous branches.
[GPAGE] The basic set for the solemn serving [/ GPAGE]
For any feast, it is enough to have these items:
|A large dinner plate serves as the basis for serving||Glasses for water can not be changed throughout the meal.||Extreme devices that are needed in the first place.||For a festive table setting use cloth napkins.|
On a note
A plate with a snack or soup is placed on a serving plate, and after each dish, dishes and appliances are removed.
The bread plate is placed on the left, a small butter knife is placed on it, and the handle of the knife is turned to the right so that it is more convenient to take it with the right hand. If there is not enough space on the table, dessert devices are placed in front of the plate, turning the fork with the handle to the left and the spoon to the right. A glass of water is placed a little further than the knives. Wine glasses are put from right to left, depending on the order of their use. If white wine is served in the first dish, then the glass should be on the far right.