How to equip a kitchen according to the rules of feng shui: the rules of good energy
The kitchen in this photo is overloaded and saves too little energy in the house.
Feng shui cuisine
- It’s good if the kitchen is not very close to the front door (or to the back door, if we are talking about a country house) and is not visible from the doorway of the apartment, because in this case, good energy will flow out of the house. It is very important that the stove in the design of the Feng Shui kitchen does not look at the front door. This symbolizes the loss of work and livelihood.
- Food gives us energy, and it is very important that it is cooked in a calm environment, and order and harmony reigned around. Try to cook from healthy, organic products, eat more vegetables and fruits.
- The kitchen in Feng Shui must have order and cleanliness, no extra items. It is better not to overload it with dishes and various devices that you do not use. If you do not want to throw away things that you use extremely rarely, remove them as far as possible so as not to bump into them daily. Ideas for organizing space in a small kitchen.
- According to the rules in the kitchen in Feng Shui, there should be several levels of lighting. Be sure to ensure that in addition to the top light, the worktop and stove are highlighted.
- Put a vase of flowers on the kitchen table, and potted plants on the windowsill, grow fresh herbs. And if you want to lose weight, store in a conspicuous place in a vase or dish not cookies and sweets, but fresh fruits.
Feng Shui Kitchen Color
Choose the right color combinations! For the kitchen, shades of yellow are good, because they stimulate the metabolism. There are many options here - from light creamy yellow to bright sunny ripe pumpkin! Red, brown and white colors are also good for the kitchen. But blue and black shades are best avoided.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.