5 reasons to drink green tea more often
Green tea is brewed at a temperature of 82−86 degrees - in this case, it retains a maximum of nutrients.
- Detoxification. Do you want to get rid of toxins accumulated during the winter, boost your immune system and improve skin condition? Arrange a fasting day with green tea. During the day, you can eat 2 kg of any vegetables (except potatoes) and 300 g of fish, drink water without gas and green tea in unlimited quantities. More ideas for fasting days.
- Youth. A scientific experiment conducted by physicians in Japan confirmed that the anti-aging properties of polyphenols in green tea are several times stronger than that of vitamin E! They can prevent the appearance of wrinkles, neutralize the effects of free radicals and slow down the aging process.
- Hello. Regular consumption of strong green tea can reduce the time of the disease with SARS by 35%. An important rule: the drink should not be scorching hot, otherwise damage to the mucosa can be intensified. If unflavored green tea seems too bitter, add some milk.
- Weight under control. Doctors from the American University of Penn came to the conclusion that green tea contains substances that prevent the full absorption of fats that we get from food. For maximum effect, drink tea 30 minutes before or half an hour after eating. Here it is, the benefits of green tea!
- Pleasant bonus. Green tea minimizes the damage caused to our cells by UV radiation. If you are a lot in the sun, brew 30 g of tea in 250 g of hot water, let it brew for 30-40 minutes, use the infusion for washing. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours or ice cubes can be made.
Send more such articles to me in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.