7 harmful products that masquerade as useful
- Muesli Bars. There is an opinion that these nutritious snacks, containing muesli, fruits and berries, are very useful. In fact, most of these foods contain a huge amount of sugar and harmful preservatives that extend their shelf life. Analog: if you want a quick and nutritious snack, best of all, eat a handful of dried almonds or a banana. This light natural snack will energize the body and vitamins. More ideas for healthy and light snacks.
- Yogurts with cereals and fruit additives. These products are also not recommended for those who truly care about their health. A large amount of sugar, preservatives and artificial flavors that enhance the taste and aroma of fruits and berries, will not do you any good. Analog: add chopped oatmeal, dried fruits, nuts, honey to natural yogurt.
- Juice in the package. Another pseudo-healthy product that contains a large amount of sugar, citric acid and water - so there is practically no room for natural juice. Analog: freshly squeezed juice, slightly diluted with water, or chilled compote. And better - healthy smoothies.
- Sweets from the department of diabetic nutrition. This is a big misconception that if you buy marmalade or cookies lying on the shelves for diabetics, then a healthy dose of sweets will benefit you. Carefully read the composition on the package and be surprised that the lack of sugar is fully compensated by artificial aromatic additives. Analogue: dark chocolate, fruits.
- Low fat dairy products. Usually we try to choose skim milk, cottage cheese and yogurt, hoping that 0.1% fat will help us lose weight. In fact, such products, when degreasing, lose a huge share of useful substances, and the process itself often takes place using chemical preparations. Analogue: dairy products with an average percentage of fat content.
- Baked Muesli. These delicious breakfasts usually contain artificial flavors, so they should also be discarded. Analogue: granola, which can be easily prepared at home.
- Bread rolls. There are many rumors about whether the bread is actually useful. There are a lot of varieties of this product. Basically, bread rolls are quite harmless in composition, but some manufacturers manage to mask crackers, similar in appearance, to bread rolls. Such snacks may contain artificial additives, harmful oils, so it’s better to remove them from your grocery basket. Analogue: bread made from rye flour, whole grain bread.
- More on topics:
Send more such articles to me in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.
Watch the video: Harmful Effects Of Tobacco On The Human Body, Educational Video For Children (November 2020).