6 tricks to save money on products
- Use the status of a regular customer (card). You can not only get a loyalty card in many stores, but also download their mobile applications to receive messages about discounts, sales, regular customer days
etc.But not always promotions are profitable - about the traps that a supermarket prepares for us, see here.
- If you need half a melon, do not buy more. Many grocery stores meet all the wishes of consumers. If you need to buy half a pumpkin, call the seller and he will cut you half. And you pay exactly half, not a whole. In addition, this way products will spoil less at your place.
- Be attentive to product price tags and be aware of consumer rights. It often happens that one is written on the price tag in the store, but at the checkout you are required to pay a large fee. However, by law, you must sell the product for the price indicated on the price tag. Read more about our rights here.
- Sign up for our online store newsletter. Subscribe to the mailing list of large online stores to save on the purchase of essentials. Razor blades, trash bags, toilet paper, aloe-soaked wet wipes - there are tons of things you buy all the time. But at a regular grocery store, they can be expensive.
- Take photos of your store receipts and receipts. Use the program for maintaining your family budget to know where your money goes - maybe you spend a couple of thousand rubles a month on bad sweets that you can easily do without?
- Check out flyers with special offers. If you want to save money, read only the first page of the discount flyer, because the most advantageous offers are usually placed there. You can use this to create your weekly food shopping plan. Take flyers in several stores or see the description of stocks online to compare prices and go where it’s cheaper. You should not spend time shopping in the four shops to buy groceries for Sunday dinner.
I would like to read more, send it by mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.