How to make a wreath of flowers with your own hands
- Clear all flowers and decorative branches from unnecessary leaves, cut the stems, leaving 2-3 cm from the inflorescence. For a wreath, neat tea roses, lavender, wildflowers and meadow herbs are perfect.
- Prepare thin ribbons, wire, scissors - all the additional tools that will be needed in the process of creating your masterpiece.
- Combine the flowers in mini-bouquets by wrapping the stems with a piece of ribbon or gently tying them with wire.
- Take the wire a little thicker than the previous one, which will serve as the frame. Tie in the middle of the tape so that the two free edges exceed the length of the entire rim and hang another 15-20 cm.
- Attach the mini-bouquets to the base, securing them with pieces of thin wire or tying them with ribbon.
- When all the flowers are on the rim, check that they are holding well. Tie up the "unreliable" bouquets stronger, wrapping on top of another layer of tape.
The wreath is ready! Use the remaining loose ends of the tape to adjust the rim size. So you can wear it yourself or give it to your little princess!
I liked the article.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.