Beach Wardrobe: 5 Top Fashionable Mistakes
In order not to get into a mess and not look ridiculous, it is worth changing your "fashionable" habits, going to the sea. Here are the most common errors:
- Too intricate swimsuit Swimwear models with all kinds of cutouts, lacing and other decorative elements will provide you with an uneven tan, which will be very difficult to get rid of. It is best to sunbathe in a bikini, and engage in active water sports in a one-piece swimsuit.
- Jewelry expensive jewelry can deteriorate from salt water or chlorinated in the pool, in addition, the metal heats up very much in the sun, which can cause skin burns. It’s better to buy inexpensive jewelry made of natural materials (shells, semiprecious stones) or plastic, it looks very impressive, and it’s not a pity to damage or lose it.
- Heeled shoes Nothing is more ridiculous than a woman who gets stuck in the sand walking along the beach in heeled sandals. Leave these shoes until the evening when you are planning for dinner at a restaurant or party.
- Rubber slates in the city Beloved by many women, rubber flip flops are appropriate only on the beach or in the pool. In the city, prefer leather flat sandals or wedges.
- A leather bag instead of a beach bag. Genuine leather suffers greatly from sunlight, sea water and tanning products. The best choice for the beach is woven bags made of straw or raffia, as well as textile and fashionable transparent plastic. Such models are more practical, roomy and look stylish, and most importantly, appropriate.
I want to receive beauty-life hacks and care tips.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.