Simple Ways To Help Sweat Less
A few ways to help sweat less:
- Wear loose clothing made from natural, breathable fabrics. Avoid tight jeans, tight-fitting T-shirts and too tight shoes.
- Check thyroid gland. If you sweat harder and notice that your appetite has increased, and your weight has plummeted, this may be a symptom of hyperthyroidism - an overactive thyroid gland.
- Read the medicine instructions. Some drugs (including painkillers that regulate blood pressure and cerebral circulation) can increase perspiration.
- Sign up to the gynecologist. Hot flashes and sweating can be a symptom of an approaching menopause - consult your doctor to clarify the situation. Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and smoking.
- Talk to your family. Hyperhidrosis - increased sweating, which develops for no apparent reason, is often hereditary.
Send more such articles to me in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.
Watch the video: How To Stop Excessive Sweating. Causes u0026 Treatments (November 2020).